Are you an experienced multitasker? Are you detail oriented? Can you juggle multiple projects? We're looking for someone like that to:
• Create and maintain relationships with brokerage firms, developers and real estate owners
• Source, underwrite, negotiate real estate transactions across property types.
• Prepare, analyze and present to senior management potential acquisitions for approval
• Understand discounted cash flow techniques and facility with software tools such as Argus, Argus Enterprise, Microsoft Office.
• Demonstrate experience, knowledge and facility with real estate documentation, including leases, contracts and joint venture agreements.
• The ability to understand property operating budgets, financial statements, and pro forma projections.
• Ability to manage analysts, work in a team environment, execute a work flow process and develop management reports.
• Willingness to engage in special assignments and research as required.
• Capable of handling multiple projects for various management styles and managing conflicting priorities.
• Travel to real estate markets will be required.
You'll be a member of the Hartford based Transactions team focusing on New England and New York markets.
• At least 7 years of real estate experience
• Graduate degree completed or in process, preferably in a finance, liberal arts, or real estate specialization.
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, Power point required. Knowledge of Argus a plus.
• Facility with numbers a must; ability to write will be a key criteria.