Key duties/responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Advise, mentor and facilitate all aspects of the end-to-end acquisition cycle
• Support development of documents from acquisition strategy through contract award
• Support Government development of a source selection schedule and acquisition strategy
• Support Government market research and industry interaction
• Support Government development of the Request-For-Proposal (RFP) solicitation package
• Facilitate Government consensus sessions during the proposal evaluation process
Qualified applicants must possess a minimum of ten (10) years direct acquisition experience as a Contracting Officer/Administrator (CO), Contracting Officer’s Technical Representative (COTR), Program Manager (PM), or Acquisition Consultant (AC) for federal Government contracts. Background must include substantive experience with competitive acquisitions and complex source selections, with at least two (2) years supporting the Intelligence Community (IC).
Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred; four (4) years additional, relevant experience as a CO, COTR, PM or AC may be substituted. Master’s Degree, CPCM or 24 credits in business/contracting desired. TS/SCI security clearance with a CI or Lifestyle poly.