$150K — $200K *
Senior Acquisition Program ManagerKBR requires a Program Management SME, located in Dayton, OH, to support several large Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) aircraft programs and initiatives. This candidate will lead OSD, HAF, and AFLCMC-level acquisition studies to support major USAF weapon system program decisions. The candidate will provide expert guidance and recommendations that shape acquisition strategies to multiple program offices and to OSD, HAF, and AFLCMC senior staff.
Travel: Regular travel (~10%) to AFLCMC, Air Force Sustainment Center, and contractor locations.
The Program Management SME must demonstrate comprehensive experience and knowledge of:
• Current USAF weapon system management processes, policies and procedures
• ACAT I/II/III Program Manager functions
• Provide recommendations on the overall Acquisition Strategy, to include tailoring of milestone requirements and documentation.
• Developing ACAT I/II/III program documentation to support Request for Proposal, Milestone Decisions and Acquisition Strategies
DoD Clearance Requirement: SECRET
The Program Management SME must have at least 15 years of experience in DoD/Air Force acquisition. At least three (3) years acting as an ACAT I/II/III PM within the last 10 years.
Candidate must possess the ability to work well as part of a team and with minimal supervision.
This position will be a key member of a high-performance, fast-paced, high visibility team. Key management skills required:
• Problem Solving
• Critical and Creative Thinking
• Conflict resolution
• Clear and well-organized verbal and written communication skills
• Candidate must possess strong computer skills and must be proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
• Ability to travel
Education/Experience: A Master’s degree and 15 years of experience in DoD weapon system management is required.
• Knowledge in writing and responding to Federal and DoD Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
• Experience as an ACAT I/II/III Program Manager
• Experience developing ACAT I/II/III acquisition strategies and artifacts
• Program Management Level III DAWIA certification
• Knowledge of DoD 5000.02 and AFLCMC Policies, Processes and Procedures is highly desired
Applicant selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. #LI-TP1
Valid through: 12/9/2021
$200K — $250K *
6 days ago