WWT has an opening for an Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI) Delivery Engineer in our Professional Services (PS) organization. As an ACI Delivery Engineer, you will be responsible for leading and ensuring that WWT/industry best practices and methodologies are applied to the design, deployment and operations of ACI Projects. You will also be responsible to provide technical guidance and leadership to engineering teams and ensure project timelines are being met. You will be the technical point of contact for the customer and provide design, migration and deployment guidance. Travel will be required.
- Design and deploy Data Center Networks utilizing industry best practices and Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure and Nexus 9k platforms.
- Develop and perform migration from traditional data center network designs to Cisco ACI.
- Integrate services appliances to Cisco ACI deployments to include Application Delivery Controllers and Firewalls.
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Create Low Level Design, High Level Design, Implementation Plan, and Acceptance Test Plan documents in accordance with customer and WWT standards.
- Perform installation, configuration, maintenance and troubleshooting of customer managed hardware, software and peripheral devices.
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols and standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry.
- Oversee/perform new and existing equipment, hardware and software upgrades.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or Technologydesired.
- 10+ years in a highly technical role that spans multiple disciplines
- Extensive knowledge of current and upcoming technologies / trends.
- Basic knowledge of routing and switching technologies.
- Certified as CCNP or equivalent level of skills and experience.
- Experience configuring and deploying enterprise-classnetworks including the following products:
- Cisco Catalyst Switches
- Cisco Nexus 7k/5k/2k Switches
- Cisco Nexus 9k Switches
- Cisco ASR / ISR Routers
- Cisco ASA Firewalls
- F5 Big-IP Appliances
- Citrix Netscaler Appliances
- Check Point Firewalls
- Palo Alto Firewalls