1. Reasonable and predictable attendance is essential.
2. Analyze system processes for process improvements and recommendations.
3. Design, test and implement system processes.
4. Work as accounting liaison between accounting users and programming staff.
5. Identify and coordinate development of financial systems program enhancements and modifications.
6. Manage system data. Verify data accuracy initially and monitor as updates or changes occur to ensure data integrity.
7. Generates reports and review for reliability.
8. Plan, coordinate and/or implement user support services such as training, documentation and communications.
9. Analyze user requirements, procedures and problems to automate processing or to improve existing computer system.
10. Write detailed description of user needs, program functions and steps required to develop or modify computer program.
11. Prepare workflow charts and diagrams to specify, in detail, operations to be performed by equipment and computer programs and operations to be performed by system personnel.
12. Work as a lead on assigned projects and make decisions on behalf of the Ledger Systems group.
13. Review work of Ledger Systems personnel for accuracy
EDUCATION/TRAINING REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or a related field or the equivalent in experience.
EXPERIENCE: 5-10 years’ experience in analytics, computers and/or accounting experience required. Experience creating flow charts and process documentation highly preferred.
Expert-level knowledge of computer systems and functionality, especially Excel and at least one accounting system. Prefer Access and SQL experience. Must have excellent research and analysis skills, have the ability to work both in a group and independently, and be detailed oriented. Must have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), be able to multi-task and take initiative with projects. Must have excellent time management skills and be able to shift workload as necessary due to changing priorities. Must have the ability to think analytically and to act tactically. Must have SAP and Development.
Health insurance/benefits (including medical, dental & vision)
Subsidized gym membership (including paid fitness classes)
Business and travel insurance
MetLaw Legal program
MetLife auto and home insurance
Discounts on Apple products, cell phone plans, hotels and more
Commuter benefits program
Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
In-house cafe featuring options for all diets
24-hour physician available for kids
Community volunteer opportunities.