Are you a strong Big4/Top20 public accounting experienced Manager or light Senior Manager looking to get out of public accounting? We have a great opportunity with a rapidly growing tech/SaaS company that is looking for a self-starter with a strong technical background and ability to manage and develop an accounting team.
What You’ll Do…
- Review revenue contracts to ensure proper revenue recognition is applied in accordance with ASC 606
- Research and write-up memos related to revenue recognition, stock-based comp, leases among other accounting areas
- Assist with preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements as well as internal financials
- Work with other teams to streamline and enhance financialreporting initiatives
- Establish and enhance processes for internal controls as if relates to the reporting process to ensure adherence to SOX 404
- Assist external auditors and provide requested schedules and reports
- Perform otherad-hoc projects related to automation initiative and other projects as necessary
To Be Considered…
- 8+ years audit/assurance experience with Big 4/Top 10 accounting firm with Software/Tech clients
- Strong understanding and knowledge of new lease and revenue standards
- Experience with pre-IPO a plus
Please send your resume to for confidential consideration.