$100K — $150K *
We are looking for a reliable Senior Accounting Manager to manage all aspects of the general ledger of the US financials and assist in preparing statements that follow US GAAP guidelines. The incumbent will be responsible for reviewing day to day and month end GL entries, identifying and preventing discrepancies as well as helping set up control systems. The goal is to contribute to keep the accounting and financial processes of the US company up to standard and ensure accurate financial reporting and control. An effective Senior Accounting Manager should have strong technical accounting knowledge and must be organized with a great eye for detail. He/she must be reliable and able to carry out tasks autonomously and collaboratively. This role will supervise accounting staff and report directly to Controller.
The ideal candidate will be able to:
· Responsible for preparation of financial statements used in Internal, Board, and Bank reporting
· Manage accounting managers, staff, and the related day-to-day workflows.
· Perform complex accounting analysis including US GAAP research and the build and maintenance of accounting models.
· Maintain a system of accounting policies and procedures. Prepare accounting memos where necessary.
· Lead accounting integrations associated with M&A transactions (key component of growth strategy)
· Keep current on newly issued accounting pronouncements and apply to business as needed.
· Lead contact with external auditors, tax preparers, and accounting advisors.
· Work with FP&A, Sales, HR, and Operating teams on a regular basis
· Continuously search for ways to improve the financial reporting and operational effectiveness of the Accounting team. Position Requirements:
· M&A: Integration experience of accounting systems, workflows, and teams is critical. Purchase accounting experience.
· 7+ years of combined accounting, audit and/or finance working experience; SaaS industry experience is required.
· Familiarity with Zuora, Intacct, Zoho, Salesforce and Avalara. or major ERP is a plus.
· Ability to build and maintain strong operating processes which are highly scalable. This will be critical to success in a high growth environment
· Strong analytical and systems skills; advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel. Ability to implement new systems and applications as needed. Experience with Intacct a plus
· Ability to enhance internal control environment as Company grows
· Effective written and verbal communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills. Team oriented personality.
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities simultaneously; ability to work independently and make decisions
· Detail-oriented, process-oriented, control-oriented
· 5 years of Managerial Experience
· Ability to make decisions and work independently to keep clean and auditable records
· Have good interpersonal skills this job requires interaction with various departments and clients
· Must have the desire to learn and to grow. This work requires you to be in the Yardley, PA office location
Valid through: 11/6/2020