Senior Accounting Audit Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
The Senior AccountingAudit Managerreports to the firm's partners and has the primary responsibility for audit program approval, personnel scheduling, audit working papers review, financial statement disclosure footnote approval, day-to-day client relationships, determination of billings for engagements, and training and mentoring staff.
Client is a full-service CPA firm located in Mountain View, California. Since 1977, they have offered best in class, cost effective tax, accounting, assurance and consulting services to our clients.
They are looking for Senior AccountingAudit Manager with strong organizational skills and attention to detail. They are a mid-sized, growing Silicon Valley CPA firm with over 40 years of experience providing auditing, accounting, tax, and consulting services to a wide range of businesses and organizations throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Their clients cover a broad range of commercial enterprises, not-for-profits, and high-net-worth individuals. Industries served include Real Estate, High-Tech, Nonprofit, Trusts, Restaurants, and Professional Services, such as doctors and lawyers.
- Perform client audit, review, and compilation engagements, including planning, performing and completing financialaudits.
- Prepare audit programs, budgets, and staffing plans.
- Increase your knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and financial statement presentation.
- Research and analyze accounting, financial statement disclosure, and audit-related issues.
- Gain in depth knowledge of clients' businesses to expand opportunities for the firm.
- Proactively interact with client management to gather information, resolve problems and provide recommendations for business and process improvement.
- Grow and mentor staff.
- At least 5+ years as AccountingAuditAccounting and Attest (Auditing and/or Review).
- Skills and Experience to qualify for a manager's role in a CPA firm.
- BS in Accounting (or equivalent)
- CPA license in the State of California.