A technology client whom we support participates in a co–marketing program with its partner and is eligible to receive reimbursement from its partner for marketing activities. Our Claiming Team files claims with our client’s co-marketing partner to secure reimbursement for our client. Our Global Claiming Manager will act in a similar capacity to a Senior Accountant supporting these co-marketing claims.
- Maintain an expert understanding of our client’s co-marketing partner’s terms and conditions and claiming requirements.
- Provide training to the global claiming teams to ensure accurate and timely claims are filed with our client’s co-marketing partner.
- Analyze budget to actual variances
- Track the receivables balance and analyze aging of receivables.
- Prepare global cash goals results and work with the global claiming teams to ensure we meet the quarterly cash goals.
- BS/BA degree preferably in accounting or finance
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting or finance
- Advanced PC and Microsoft software skills with emphasis on Excel.
- Ability to execute against aggressive targets.
- Ability to identify process improvements and improve internal controls.
- Strong analytical skill and attention to detail.
- Ability to work with global teams and accommodate multiple time zones.
Wunderman is Creatively Driven. Data Inspired. A leading global digital agency, Wunderman combines creativity and data into work that inspires consumers to take action and delivers results for brands. Wunderman has been widely recognized for its work. Forrester Research named us a leader in marketing database operations and a strong performer in customer engagement strategy*. Headquartered in New York, we have 9,200 creatives, data scientists, strategists and technologists in 200 offices in 70 markets. Wunderman is a ‘team first’ culture committed to creating an environment where people come to do the best work of their careers.