Arizona-based durable consumer goods organization is seeking accounting expertise to help maintain accounting operations and assist with growth management by occasionally helping to streamline internal accounting controls.
The ideal fit for this role will be someone highly organized who is also comfortable navigating and supporting entrepreneurial environments through substantial YoY growth.
- Reporting to the Controller, prepare and oversee monthly journal entries including, but not limited to, allocations, monthly accruals, amortization of prepaid expenses
- Work with accounting support personnel to assure accurate and timely AR/AP processing; print A/P checks and process remote check deposits
- Oversee monthly reconciliations of bank accounts and prepare monthly reconciliations of general ledger accounts
- Administer capital accounting procedures and fixed asset depreciation schedules
- Process payroll and benefits, including new hire processing and management of open enrollments and updates
- Work cross functionally with operations to provide cost analysis and overall cost accounting support
- Process sales tax payments
- Provide cost accounting support: analyze manufacturing costs and prepare periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual production costs
- Proficient in Financial Accounting, Payroll and Cost Analysis
- Strong interpersonal skills; able build internal and external relationships to accomplish goals
- Superior skills in Excel and able to effectively leverage ERP software (Oracle / NetSuite is a plus)
- 5+ years demonstrated accounting experience
- Versatile and able to adapt within high-growth, entrepreneurial environments
- Impeccable ethics
- Accounting degree (or similar) preferred
In addition to achieving substantial recent growth, the company also has long-term a history of innovation and success in their vertical. Due to the current growth curve, this need is immediate and candidates with a parallel background as Accountant, Senior Accountant, Accounting Manager or Assistant Controller can expect immediate contact from our team.
Base compensation $80K to $100K, plus additional bonus program, 401K matching and employer benefits contribution.