Are you seeking more work-life balance, competitive pay, and a strong and stable organization? This may be the role for you. We are in need of a Senior Accountant (CPApreferred) for a family owned manufacturer, in Rockford IL.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Assist with weekly and monthly accounting close
- Assist the accounting group with maintaining schedules and reconciliations
- Responsible for various reporting and production operation schedules
- Ensure accuracy of internal management reports
- Develop, analyze and interpret statistical and accounting information
- Analyze manufacturing and inventory variances
- Assist with budget preparation
- Strong experience with Microsoft Excel including Pivot Tables
- B.S. Degree Accounting, Finance, or related Field
- Minimum of 4-7years of related training and experience
- Public accounting experiencepreferred
- CPA certification preferred.