Henderson Harbor Group is a premier executive search and consulting firm with specialized expertise in finance, accounting and tax. The search division recruits highly skilled professionals on a direct hire and consulting basis. We service our clients primarily in the NYC area as well nationally through our AAFA network (45financialstaffing affiliates throughout the U.S. and Canada).
Our client,a Global company located in the Bergen County area is seeking a Senior Auditor who will conduct periodic reviews of operating and staff activities of the Company.
- Responsible for reviewing previous auditreports.
- Determine compliance with established policies and procedures, documents and reports on the results of the work performed including SOX and Internal Controls.
- Meet with the location management team.
- Provide recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group.
- Review any financial or otherreport from the location.
- Bachelors in Accounting of Finance, MBA preferred
- CPA, CIA or equivalent strongly preferred
- 4-5years of relevant Public Accounting or Finance experiencerequired
- Exposure to manufacturing industry strongly preferred
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of SAP is a plus!
- How many years of Public Accounting experience do you have?
- Have you completed the following level of education: Bachelor's?
- Do you have the following license or certification: CPA or in progress?
- Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?