HID Global powers the trusted identities of the world's people, places and things. We make it possible for people to transact safely, work productively and travel freely. Our trusted identity solutions give people secure and convenient access to physical and digital places and connect things that can be accurately identified, verified and tracked digitally. Millions of people around the world use HID products and services to navigate their everyday lives, and over 2 billion things are connected through HID technology. We work with governments, educational institutions, hospitals, financial institutions, industrial businesses and some of the most innovative companies on the planet. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, HID Global has over 3,000 employees worldwide and operates international offices that support more than 100 countries. HID Global® is an ASSA ABLOY Group brand.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Income and sales tax accounting and reporting
• Maintain fixed asset accounting ledger and reconciliations
• Intercompany reconciliations and reporting
• Month end close reporting and accounting tasks to support the finance team
• Support implementations and upgrades as requested
• Various ad hoc financial analyses and reports
Required Knowledge / Experience:
• Minimum of 5+ years of experience on a corporate accounting team in a fast-paced, high-growth company
• Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance, CPA or MBA a plus
• Experience with reporting solutions/tools: Oracle, Hyperion, Tableau, SmartView
• Strong knowledge of GAAP and ability to apply concepts to various situations.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly grasp and apply analytical concepts.
• Serve as the key technical resource for the accounting department
• Ability to perform in a high demand, dynamic environment and manage to established deadlines
• Strong communications skills both within the accounting department and with other departments
In addition, successful candidates will have the following profile:
• Proficiency in MS Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Ability to communicate effectively in the English language verbally and in writing
• Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
• Occasional overnight travel as required; should not exceed 10-20% of the time
• Travel and fieldwork including international travel, therefore employee must possess or can acquire a valid Passport
• Compliance to all relevant HID Global policies and procedures related to Quality, Security, Safety, Business Continuity, and Environmental systems