8 - 10 years experience • Staffing & Recruiting
Position : Senior Accountant
Location : Orlando FL
Duration : Fulltime
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
· Certified Public Accountant licensed or Master’s Degree
· Minimum of seven (7) years of working experience in an accounting role in a mid-sized company or larger, finance and audit roles will be considered.
· Must have experiencereporting of cash, debt and investment transactions, including new debt issuances and refunding, tracking of new debt to capital spending projects, and review of monthly/quarterly entries and reconciliations.
· The Senior Accountant be responsible for leading a team in the accounting duties of reporting cash, debt and investment transactions, including new debt issuances and refunding’s, tracking of new debt to capital spending projects, and review of monthly/quarterly entries and reconciliations.
· The Senior Accountant will also be responsible for
o Reporting of transactions and analyses related to specified financial statement areas
o Facilitating the month-end/year-end financial statement close process and prepare monthly financial statement analysis
o Derivation metrics that supportbusiness decisions
o Interfacing with team and field personnel
o Completing specified reporting and ensure it is completed on a timely basis for supervisor review
o Assisting with review and preparation of analysis/implementation of regulatory pronouncements or technical literature
o Writing associated business documents (white papers)