Leader in Self-Service Data Analytics, one of the fastest growing software markets in the country. Join our team of fun and hard-working people who enjoy coming to work every day. You?ll be trusted with solving significant challenges in the Analytics domain, which will be recognized and rewarded!
- Review sales, distribution and marketing agreements to identify accounting issues and monitor compliance with the company's revenue recognition policies.
- Review and advise on technical accounting issues for appropriate GAAP treatment, including M&A activity, stock based compensation, new accounting pronouncements, and other complex accounting matters
- Collaborate with legal, sales, operations and finance to business endeavors and evaluate impacts to revenue recognition and other complex transactions and communicate key risks to accounting management.
- Maintain and update internal control documentation for technical accounting matters and support internal audits of related controls.
- Assist with drafting and reviewing disclosures in all SEC filings.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and CPA required
- 3-5 years related experience. Big 4 experience
- Demonstrate technical knowledge and thorough understanding of GAAP and SEC reporting
- Experience researching and preparing accounting analyses for complex transactions