This hands-on role will collaborate across all departments of HqO and will have significant learning & advancement opportunities within the department. Day to day responsibilities may include marketplace management, accounts payable & receivable, general ledger maintenance, monthly reconciliations, audit and tax requirements, commission generation, assisting in international expansion, and special projects as needed.
Responsibilities will include:
- Account analysis, reconciliations, and preparing journal entries.
- Participation in and responsibility for key functions during the month-end close.
- Assisting with work related to annual audits.
- Preparation of memo's related to department process improvements
- Assist in budget preparation
- Ensure bank daily bank reconciliations are completed
- Processing AR/AP in a timely manner
- Assist in report preparation and distribution to internal department stakeholders.
- Special projects to be assigned as needed.
Qualifications that make you a fit:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Business Administration
- Energetic team player who is hungry to learn and excel in their role.
- You are detail-oriented and have strong problem-solving skills
- You are capable of meeting critical deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- 5-7 years of experience in a related role
- You have extremely strong Excel skills
- Netsuite, Bill.com, Namely and Expensify experience a must
Some of our Company Benefits Include:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Commuter Benefits
- Catered team lunches every Thursday
- Paid time off for volunteer opportunities
- Unlimited PTO