$80K — $100K *
Are you up to the challenge? At ePlus, we engineer transformative technology solutions for the most visionary companies in the world. This takes imagination, relentless client service, and the tenacity to enable our clients to achieve their visions. Our partnerships with leading edge technology manufacturers—many of which look to us for their own technology infrastructure needs—keep us immersed across the broad spectrum of the IT ecosystem.
As a Senior Accountant, you will perform general ledger reconciliation, analysis and research, identity and resolve issues and complete documentation and reporting.
From strategy to fulfillment to managed services, our engineering-centric solutions enable our clients to realize what it means for technology to do more.
• Prepare and review monthly/quarterly journal entries
• Reconcile and analyze multiple complex general ledger accounts
• Independently identify and resolve issues as they occur
• Communicate with operations to ensure proper project set up and accurate revenue recognition
• Review and approve customer billing prior to submitting to the Invoice Department to process
• Review and approve vendor invoices prior to the Accounts Payable Department to process
• Perform fluctuation, variance, and trend analysis
• Assist with the preparation of internal and external reports
• Stay current on emerging technical issues, in particular those that impact ePlus
• Update documentation of internal controls and accounting processes
• Interface with, and provide information to, internal and external auditors
• Perform other duties, as requested, in order to meet department goals and objectives
Your Corporate Responsibilities:
Internal Control responsibilities vary by role and are subject to change. Please discuss your individual internal control responsibilities with your immediate supervisor on a regular basis.
• Handle confidential matters and information professionally
• Conduct business in a professional, competent and ethical manner
• Adhere to corporate policies and procedures
• A highly motivated self-starter with the ability to work alone on various analytical issues and form independent conclusions
• Prepared to put in additional hours, as required, to complete tasks and fulfill deadlines in a very fast-paced environment
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Adaptable to different computer environments
• Highly effective communication skills, both written and verbal
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Accounting or Finance
• 5-6 years of experience in Accounting
• Experience with a public accounting firm or corporate experience preferred
Valid through: 7/2/2021