Responsible for general ledger accounting and reporting activities for assigned entities. Essential Job Functions
- Perform monthly and annual closing processes for assigned entities, including preparing journal entries, account reconciliations, variance analysis, and management reporting.
- Perform accounting and reporting tasks, and meet reporting requirements for MUSH entities. Interface with Partnership Accounting group and ensure accounting and reporting for assigned entities is performed in accordance with contract requirements.
- Develop processes, drive continuous improvement, coordinate requirements upstream and downstream in the organization.
- Interface with external auditors and preparation of financial schedules and required requests
- Assist Performance Control Analyst in the preparation of annual budget and annual long-term forecast
- Perform ad-hoc projects as needed, including th