We're looking for an accounting star to join our growing accounting team as the Company continues to scale. You will have the opportunity to serve as a key contributor to a dynamic business environment and strengthen and add to your understanding of both operational and technical accounting processes. We are looking for a team play looking to grow and ultimately mentor and lead others.
What you will do:
- Contribute to the monthly close and to creating the related monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Help lead key month-end procedures for significant balance sheets and income statement accounts including preparing and reviewing journal entries, account reconciliations, and the related variance analysis.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with various departments by providing financial insights and relevant reporting impacts of their business decisions.
- Assist with technical accounting research and provide recommendations on accounting issues as appropriate
- Serve as a key contact for the auditors and facilitate various audit requests.
- Participate in the ongoing development of accounting policies, procedures and controls.
- Document and drive process improvements
- Contribute to ad-hoc projects in a growing software company on topics including but not limited to ASC 606 implementation, ERP implementation and financial reporting.
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Accounting with a CPA desired.
- 3-7 years of progressive accounting experience.
- Big4 public accounting and/or large national public accounting experience is preferred.
- Self-motivation, strong problem-solving skills, and a "can-do" attitude.
- Interest in building and refining processes and contributing to a scaling business operation.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work well independently and in a team environment.
- Strong system skills including experience products such as NetSuite, FinancialForce, Salesforce, Carta, Concur, Excel, Powerpoint and the ability analyze large data sets and build reports.
The ability to juggling multiple tasks while meeting deadlines.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- Three Weeks Vacation
- Sick Time
- Holiday Parties
- Daily Catered Lunches
- Fully stocked Breakfast/Snack Pantry
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Team Socials