Client has an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Accountant. Client is a rapidly growing company looking for a self-driven talented accountant who aspires for advancement to perform the following:
- Responsible for the accounting operations of the company
- Communicate routinely with Project Managers on a variety of job related topics including bonding, insurance and contract agreements.
- Participate in the formation and implementation of company financial plans
- Preparation of all monthly financialreports
- Work with outside accounting/financial firms on monthly close-out procedures
- Provide reporting and budgeting as required by Senior Management.
- Manage company and project cash flow
- Work with project management staff ensuring proper compliance with accounting procedures including reviewing and analyzing job cost estimates and reports monthly.
- Develop written accounting procedures for the operations staff and work with team to ensure proper implementation and compliance.
Strategic Initiative Responsibilities:
- Creating new accounting/operations procedures to prepare and manage rapidly growing entity and the evolving business structure.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key partners including banks, title companies, etc. that will support and grow the business
- Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends
Must be a strong and organized leader with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are also required. Specific requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting and/or financerequired
- 3 to 5+ years of progressive accounting experience
- Experience in job cost accounting and financialreporting
- Understanding of commercial insurance policies preferred
- Extensive experience with SAP