Palo Alto, CA
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 69 days ago
• Perform review of foreign subsidiaries financial results and intercompany balances.
• Coordinate activities with third-party accounting service providers in Europe.
• Prepare and file U.S. sales tax returns.
• Manage and review services and reports processed by the third-party payroll provider, such as reviewing, analyzing and verifying payroll reports for accuracy and completeness and working with Division management teams to resolve exceptions.
• Assist in preparing and reviewing financial statements and ad hoc financial reports, as well as maintain supporting documentation and schedules.
• Assist in maintaining the Corporate consolidation system, including setting up of new GL accounts and configuring, building and testing reports. Prepare and/or review corporate ledger entries and reconciliations.
• Assist in planning and coordination of annual audit.
• Other duties and special projects as assigned or required.
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
• At least six years of experience in professional accounting (three years of which in public accounting a plus)
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Ability to self-direct and manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Excellent interpersonal skills as team player
• Experience working within deadlines
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel