Has in-depth experience, knowledge and skills within Accounts Receivable. Responsible for gaining a full understanding of current state Enterprise Accounts Receivable processes to be able to implement new processes and focus on more detailed projects that will improve the day-to-day duties. Focus on current initiatives to ensure any developments are streamlined for the department. Assist with monthly tasks including reconciliations, journal entries, and balance sheet analysis. Assist with internal and external audit process as needed and implement new processes as a result of any audit findings.
Employees at all levels are expect to:
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job
- Own the customer experience-think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services
- Know your stuff-be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences
- Win as a team-make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System-a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company-by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers
- Drive results and growth
- Respect and promote inclusion and diversity
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities
- Researches contracts and regulations to determine proper calculations of payments to regulatory authorities.
- Ensures that balance sheets are accurately stated and reconciled to the general ledger. Researches variances, determines root causes, and makes recommendations for adjustments.
- Enters monthly journal entries to properly record accounting transactions, ensuring that journal entries have proper backup to substantiate the entry.
- Reviews financial statements for operating trends and results, researching variances to forecast and budget prior month and prior year.
- Prepares financial reports, analyzing data for management review.
- Researches complex accounting data in order to comply with new accounting policy implementation.
- Researches and develops automated Oracle routines such as mass allocations and reoccurring journal entries.
- Researches ways of streamlining and standardizing processes to support the Accounting function.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree or Equivalent
- Accounting, Finance
- Generally requires 5-7 years related experience
Valid Through: 2019-11-12