CircleCI is looking for a detail oriented Senior Accountant to join an outstanding team in an exciting rapid growth environment. In this role you will roll up your sleeves to execute the day-to-day accounting operations and help implement scalable systems and efficient processes as the company grows. This position will report to the Accounting Manager and continue to evolve with the growth of the company.
What you'll do:
- Assist in the monthly close process, which includes recording and reviewing journal entries, preparing and reviewing account reconciliations and researching fluxes.
- Coordinate audit and tax requests including preparation of supporting reports and documentation for yearly audit.
- Assist with accounting integration activities, which includes implementing a variety of finance and accounting related software solutions (PO System, Travel Management, etc)
- Responsible for the recording of Fixed Assets using the FA module in NetSuite. Manage the intercompany movements of computers through all our subsidiaries.
- Work with Payroll any reconciling issues to the GL accounts.
- Oversee the distribution/ reconciliation of the company's Credit Cards & policy.
- Support other team members with areas of work including accounts payable and sales tax
- Research various accounting topics and be involved with implementation projects regarding new accounting guidance.
- Assist the team with special projects as they arise
- Continuously identify and develop solutions for process improvement for the month end close.
What we're looking for:
- BA/BS degree in Accounting or related field
- 5+ years of GL/AP accounting experience
- Sensitive to deadlines and able to prioritize multiple projects and responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to collaborate across all levels
- Ability to work in a multifaceted environment with changing priorities (Being a great teammate)
- Prior ERP experience/NetSuite preferred
- Very strong knowledge of Excel
- Detail oriented/organized and a problem solver
- Strong understanding of GAAP and public company audit requirements
We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. CircleCI welcomes those who are enthusiastic about learning and evolving, so however you identify and whatever your background, if this looks like a role where you could do work that excites you, we hope you’ll apply.