Senior Accountant-Tax Clark Schaefer Hackett is hiring a Senior Accountant –Tax to join their team! Founded in 1938, Clark Schaefer Hackett (CSH) is one of the region’s largest accounting, business consulting and professional services firms. Operating out of our 6 Ohio offices - Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, Dayton/Miami Valley, Springfield and Toledo – we deliver a broad range of tax, assurance and business advisory services. Our clientele includes public and private commercial businesses, not-for-profits, government entities and individuals. We are proudly recognized as one of the top 75 CPA firms in the United States and as a founding member of AGN International.
The Senior TaxAccountant will have accountability for tax compliance and/or review, research, planning and audit representation for commercial businesses, not- for-profits, government entities and individuals.
The Senior TaxAccountant will manage or supervise phases of client engagements, and may have primary client responsibility. He/she may be called upon to deliver presentations and to write articles and to provide management, supervision, training and performance feedback to Staff level Accountants.
- Preparation and/or review of Federal, State, County and Local Income/Franchise, Sales/Use and Property returns
- Perform tax compliance and/or review services for a diverse range of clients in one or more industries
- Gather and prepare information for Federal or State TaxAuditors
- Complete research and planning projects
- Obtain an understanding of pertinent IRC Sections and Regulations
- Assist in representation of client with government agencies
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum 3years of professional Tax Accounting experience, with some experience in public accounting strongly preferred
- Experience with research tools (RIA, CCH, etc.) and with PTMS or ProSystems FX software preferred
- Experienceworking with clients from a variety of industries
- A strong desire for continuous learning and career advancement
We are an equal opportunity firm. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Job Type: Full-time
- tax Accounting: 3years