If you are an accounting professional seeking your next challenge, this is a brilliant opportunity to build on your existing abilities with a growing organization.
Promoting core values of customer satisfaction and trust, our client provides a host of specialized bulk packaging for the chemical and food packaging industries. They are now looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team in Carpentersville.
Fostering a culture of trust, respect and innovation, our client offers the chance to play an integral role in their day-to-day operations.
What’s more, it is envisioned that you will progress into a Controller position in the future as the company expands, making this the ideal role in which to build a rewarding career.
As the Senior Accountant, you will facilitate the smooth running of our client’s Finance function.
Supporting the Controller, you will produce financial statements, reports for the management team and weekly reports for the company’s private equity partner.
Additionally, you will:
- Perform account reconciliations and analysis
- Ensure that AR, AP and P/R are properly reported in a timely manner
- Manage the accurate posting and reporting of operational data
- Support the month end closing and financial reporting process
- Assist colleagues in the use of accounting systems
To be considered, you will need:
- At least four years’ successful progressive accounting experience with a manufacturing focus
- Cost accounting experience gained within a manufacturing environment
- Proficiency in MS Excel and reporting packages such as Crystal
- A Bachelor’s degree, ideally in accounting
Detail-oriented and highly organized, as the Senior Accountant, you’ll be an independent self-starter with strong communication skills. A collaborative approach and excellent time-management abilities are also key.
Experience working with private equity would be beneficial, as would previous public accounting experience.
To apply for the role of Senior Accountant, please apply via the button shown.
This vacancy is being advertised by Web Recruit LLC. Web Recruit, LLC is in the business of performing recruitment services.
Additional Keywords: Senior Accountant, Accountant, Financial Accountant, Cost Accountant, Management Accountant, Accounting, Accounts, Finance, Financial.