Senior Accountant - Bilingual French English
French Connection Staffing is currently conducting a search for a Bilingual French/English Senior Accountant with Taxexperience. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Accountant who is looking for more responsibility or If you?re ready for a promotion we want to talk to you.
Our client is a reputable Accounting firm known throughout the United States with offices in Manhattan.
This is a full-time opportunity, offering a competitive salary and full benefits.
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP). Knowledge of Statutory accounting principles.
- Strong analytical and accounting skills.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of major accounting software packages for both general ledger and statutory accounting. Sage, SAP and Oracle preferred.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team and take on new tasks with high level of difficulty.
- The individual will be expected to work with minimal up-front guidance and take ownership of his / her work product. The individual will work closely with all major functional leaders of the Company.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in French & English Required.
- Bachelors of Science in Accounting from an accredited university.
- Four to six years progressively responsibleexperience in the accounting
- 5+ years' experience as a certified public accountant.
- 5+ years' experience in an accounting lead or manager role.
- Preparation of the General Ledger, journal entries and reconciliations for month-end close
- Monthly financial statement analysis and reporting of budget to actual variances