Ann Arbor, MI
$70-100K plus 10% bonus
Our client is seeking a Senior Accountant for their Ann Arbor, MI location. This role is responsible for various general accounting functions, including month-end accounting close responsibilities, financial audit and various financial reporting/analysis tasks, support and technical accounting tasks for acquisitions and/or restructuring activities, support for tax and regulatory compliance.
· Responsible for month-end close responsibilities, including entries related to foreign exchange (FX) translation, intercompany transactions, minority interest accounting, acquisition/restructuring accounting, and other similar month-end activities.
· Support requests related to the financial and pension benefit plan audits and interface with external auditors.
· Provide required support for tax return and tax provision preparation as well as grant compliance.
· Manage business insurance policies and reserve accounting.
· Manage accounting, planning and analysis.
· Prepare monthly unaudited financial statements and support commentary for JV entity.
· Develop forecasts and budgets for multiple accounts.
· Assist with monthly financial data loading/mapping and validation from ERP system (SAP) to consolidation system (BPC).
· Lead various projects and support all other financial activities as required.
· Bachelors degree in Accounting. Masters degree highly desired in Business/Accounting.
· CPA certification highly desired.
· Strong systems aptitude with strong preference for SAP ERP/Business Planning & Consolidation (BPC) application experience.
· Experience working in a large, complex, fast-paced and multi-currency multi-national environment including experience with complex management and legal entity structures.
· Experience with General ledger, insurance and tax experience.
· Experience working in a Corporate environment.
Valid through: 11/9/2020