Pharmaceutical account based and business to business sales expertise (4+ years preferred)
4 year BA/BS degree from an accredited institution.
Must be able to travel domestically as required.
Valid driver’s license.
Master’s of Business Administration and/or advance clinical/science degree or equivalent preferred.
Payer/Managed market experience
GPO Contracting experience
Data analytics / strategic thinking
The primary duty of the Senior Account Specialist is to provide dedicated focus to this group of customers, together with strong business and clinical acumen, to maximize GSK opportunities with the ELLIPTA portfolio.
1. Perform all required duties in accordance with the expectations indicated in the GSK Selling Ways.
2. Be present in the assigned territory and promoting GSK products based on the expectations of business area. Weekend and evening activity is required as needed.
3. Meet or exceed established expectations for call activity and time in territory.
4. Promote volume growth and market share of GSK products.
5. Analyze sales information and recommend actions to maximize opportunities and resolve problems.
6. Create customer value, demand and advocacy for GSK brands.
7. Build and maintain relationships with decision makers in account to execute business unit strategy.
8. Utilize internal GSK stakeholders to educate and build relationships.
9. Identify and recommend solutions for product related
issues that arise in the accounts (e.g. side effect understanding
and management, reimbursement issues, distribution issues).
10. Identify brand and above brand opportunities for clients.
11. Complete any and all required training, testing, and product certifications within the designated timeframes.
12. Embrace and follow GSK policies, practices, risk based
standards and values in support of our customers, patients,
fellow employees, and individual expectations.
- Requisition ID: WD139574