Posting Number: 201872TL
Job Title: Senior Account Solutions Manager
Location: Chattanooga, TN, Atlanta, Georgia
Willing to Relocate: Yes
Summary: This position is responsible for, but not limited to managing a large complex account and/ or a group of smaller accounts. They will have operational, relationship and P&L accountability for their account(s). The Senior Manager, Account Solutions will manage a team with the primary goal of meeting and exceeding customer expectations, providing superior customer service and achieving service and savings goals. Responsibilities may be expanded to support other verticals/customers across the organization. This position operates at a strategic level and is customer C-Level facing.
- Responsible for operations and its customers to ensure the highest level of efficiency, quality, and customer service possible while maintaining focus on the customer’s goals, metrics and continuous improvement.
- Drives, promotes and develops synergies between operations, transportation, and support services.
- Drives and coordinates the customer business reviews process for customers identified within the network.
- Delivers (implements and manages) targeted project savings and develops appropriate tools to monitor performance in a defensible, accurate manor.
- Recruits and trains team members to support the customer(s).
- Manages organizational issues involving customer’s various functional areas and multiple customer locations.
- Manages carrier relationships with carrier sourcing team and assists in the contracting process.
- Serves as the primary customer contact for pricing, timing and statement of work development for all system enhancement requests in collaboration with Information Technology services.
- Responsible for coordinating and directing all activities associated with setting up new services/programs for all existing and new clients in the network.
- Works directly with customers to obtain forecasts as outlined in service agreements and to monitor and manage forecast accuracy
- Monitors and communicates customer index/profile characteristics and ensures alignment with service agreement pricing assumptions.
- Drives and coordinates the strategic account planning process (SAP) for all strategic customers within the network
- Drives and coordinates rate negotiation process in the event of profile and/or scope changes with customer profiles as outlined in the service agreement.
- Develops presentations and presents information professionally to internal and external management/customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or Operations Management field required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of progressive leadership experience and substantial relevant experience in Account Management required
- A minimum of 1 year managing a multi-function/location team.
- Working knowledge of service agreements, business profiles, and pricing is preferred.
- Ability to perform job functions with humility and the highest level of professionalism
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as service agreements, pricing models, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop trust among management, piers and customers.
- Ability to read and write routine reports and correspondence
- Travel up to 50%
- Passport is recommended, but not required