Senior Account Sales Executive, State and Local for Technology Services
8 - 10 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
NTT Data Services is adding an Senior Account Sales Executive for the Public Sector specifically focused on the State and Local accounts with technology services. Our preference is someone that has experience with State and Local sectors in Columbus, OH. NTT Data Services has over 50 years of experience in the Public Sector.
At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA is seeking a Sr. Sales Executive requiring 8-15years of experience in sales, including demonstrated sucess of business development experience in Information Technology Solution/Professional Service Sales focused on State and Local government. Primary role is generating, qualifying, and closing new business for the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Business Development Management and Delivery groups to develop a Target Account Strategy.
- Lead personal network based sales pursuits in identified vertical territory.
- Direct pursuit and proposal delivery teams.
- Establish effective communications with appropriate executives, managers, and clients to understand their needs and deliver effective proposals (in conjunction with Delivery groups).
- Research new organizations, new contacts, and build a database of net new contacts.
- Work closely with Delivery groups and Marketing to support go-to-market plans and demand generation activities for vertical area.
- Align with NTT DATA’s Oracle/PeopleSoft software partner channel and work the channel (e.g. joint target account planning and marketing) to demonstrate win-win results.
- Contribute to NTT DATA’s knowledgebase of presentations, proposals, etc. and sharesales tools that are re-usable for others.
- Anticipates how market and competitive factors will influence the selling of NTT DATA services.
- Executes goals and strategies within sales area.
- Structures and implements sales plans within the context of established strategy.
- Typical contact at senior IT management level and may have limited exposure to CIO and CTO level decision management.
Job Level Specific Duties:
Recognized as an expert in one or more service solutions or industries.
Sells primarily complex managed services, full IT Outsourcing solutions, application services and industry vertical solutions.
Recognized as a thought leader on the industry, the NTT DATA business model and competitors.
Requires strategic agility to interface and successfully influence multiple C-level executives within the customer organization.
Sponsors and institutionalizes new and innovative ways of working in teams to meet customer needs/sales objectives.
Guided by brand and NTT DATA overall sales strategies.
Models organizational and industry standards in achievement of sales goals.
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.