$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
Leverages extensive industry, product and customer knowledge to optimize strategic sales plans and contribute to the strategies of various internal teams (e.g., Marketing, Product Management) and the company as a whole.
• Learns and maintains a deep understanding of LMG products, services, customers, and the industry as a whole
• Develops strategic plans to support the achievement of sales goals
• Continuously seeks sales opportunities within assigned accounts
• Executes and finalizes the sales process to meet revenue targets
• Sells strategic targeted products to meet assigned goal
• Maximizes revenue for LMG products and services
• Manages time and resources effectively to accomplish sales goals
• Participates in organizational activities to meet or exceed company objectives
• Maintains performance standards while working remotely
• Provides timely and accurate regular and ad hoc reports.
• Actively uses CRM systems to manage sales opportunities and reporting
• Represents Wolters Kluwer within the industry
Minimum: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing/Sales, or related discipline; OR, if no degree, 7 years of outside sales experience. Preferred: Master's Degree in Business Administration or Juris Doctorate.
Minimum: 5 years of outside sales experience with national accounts, including:
• Experience networking and prospecting
• Experience interacting with people at all levels of an organization (including C-level executives)
• Demonstrated experience conveying value proposition to clients
• Experience creating presentations and complex proposals
• Experience managing high-level contract negotiations with C-level executives
Proven experience meeting or exceeding sales and revenue targets
• Excellent communication skills including successfully communicating with technical and non-technical audiences
• Excellent presentation skills including, experience with organization and planning
• Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
• Experience utilizing Customer Relationship Management software
Valid Through: 2019-10-21