Outline of Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for meeting/exceeding revenue growth and individual performance objectives for assigned accounts.
- Manage and maintain existing relationships with clients and external partners, providing value through industry and solution expertise.
- Execute account management strategies to create significant value to the clients.
- Proactively identify and execute on up-sell and cross-sell opportunities, working with the designated Sales/Business Development Director when appropriate.
- Display individual and team leadership on Business Development aimed at growing new, high value relationships and new client sales.
- Maintain expertise and develop a deep understanding of Marchex products.
- Pro-actively identify issues impeding account success and growth and effectively work with the appropriate internal Marchex parties to expedite solutions.
- Participate in meetings with various groups from around the organization, including Call Marketplace Leadership team, on-ongoing initiatives and status updates related to strategic partnerships.
- Support the vision and values of the company through role modeling and encouraging desired behaviors.
- Participate in various company initiatives and projects as requested.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required.
- 6+ years’ experience in digital advertising, pay per call, lead acquisition, adtech or similar industry in a business development or account management role of Fortune 500 accounts, or their agencies preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of mobile advertising business and associated revenue models.
- Excellent verbal and written presentation skills, including developing client-ready content for and delivering presentations to clients (ex. Quarter Business Reviews).
- Highly motivated self-starter with demonstrated initiative and the ability to make strategic decisions independently with limited supervision.
- Strong relationship management skills and a positive, can-do attitude.
- Experience working in fast paced, changing environment.
- Strong analytical reasoning and problem-solving skills with experience utilizing data to identify issues, understand trends, and guide strategy.
- Experience using Salesforce, Excel and Powerpoint and Word
- Experience successfully working as a team and or independently.