The Opportunity | Senior Account Manager
*This position is a Remote opportunity in North Carolina*
The Senior Account Manager will develop and execute a regional strategic account strategy that drive sales growth for Curtiss-Wright (Exlar) market leading products and services to OEM customers in the Eastern part of the United States.
- Develop existing and new strategic account relationships to increase market penetration.
- Establish high credibility relationships with C-Level personnel at assigned strategic accounts.
- Drive success in high growth markets (automotive, tire manufacturing) by building relationships and influencing specification for Exlar solutions with both national and global market leaders.
- Ability to coordinate internal teams to successfully implement and support local and global customer programs.
- Provide reliable new order projections for Exlar motion control products and services with assigned key accounts, and meet or exceed those projections.
- Develop knowledge and winning strategies against competitive technologies.
- Recommend, manage, and participate in Exlar sponsored trade shows.
- Acquire critical information for custom product and OEM customer proposals. Create and present proposals directly to assigned key customers.
- Maintain account sales activity notes in CRM.
- Develop 1 and 3 year sales plans, summarizing your strategic account growth strategies. This plan will include:
- Key customer review and forecast
- Target customers and win strategy
- Order plan for company's global high growth markets
- New product requirements for significant market/OEM customer opportunities
- Sales strategies and resources required to achieve plan
- Personal development plan
- Present quarterly progress toward the achievement of your annual growth plan, including changes to the strategy intended to maximize the regional sales growth opportunity.
- Coordinate activities with Exlar technical support and customer service teams to ensure we exceed customer needs.
Examples of Performance Criteria:
- Establish annual growth plan by key accounts, target accounts, and key industries.
- Meet and exceed sales growth objectives for assigned key accounts.
- Communicate sales activity to field and management
- Manage regional selling activities within established budget
- Coordinate technical and customer support activities with factory to exceed customer expectations.
- Implement and execute personal professional development plan
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years of technical sales experience in automotive, Defense, factory/industrial automation sales. Experience and understanding of Motion Control technology is a strong asset.
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Strong oral and written communication skills with knowledge of Microsoft office products, CRM, and communications tools
- Comfortable working remotely