Posting Number: 201920TL
Job Title: Senior Account Solutions Manager
- Responsible for operations and its customers to ensure the highest level of efficiency, quality, and customer service possible while maintaining focus on the customer’s goals, metrics and continuous improvement.
- Drives, promotes and develops synergies between operations, transportation, and support services.
- Delivers (implements and manages) targeted project savings and develops appropriate tools to monitor performance in a defensible, accurate manor.
- Accepts complete accountability for account P&L, customer savings satisfaction.
- Recruits and trains team members to support the customer(s).
- Manages carrier relationships with carrier sourcing team and assists in the contracting process.
- Serves as the primary customer contact for pricing, timing and statement of work development for all system enhancement requests.
- Responsible for coordinating and directing all activities associated with setting up new services/programs for all existing and new clients in the network.
- Works directly with customers to obtain forecasts as outlined in service agreements and to monitor and manage forecast accuracy
- Monitors and communicates customer index/profile characteristics and ensures alignment with service agreement pricing assumptions.
- Drives and coordinates the strategic account planning process (SAP) for all strategic customers within the network
- Drives and coordinates rate negotiation process in the event of profile and/or scope changes with customer profiles as outlined in the service agreement.
- Develops presentations and presents information professionally to internal and external management/customers.
- 5+ years of progressive leadership experience and substantial relevant experience in Account Management required
- A minimum of 1 year managing a multi-function/location team.
- Working knowledge of service agreements, business profiles, and pricing is preferred.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as service agreements, pricing models, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. .
- Ability to read and write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office – Project, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, & Word.
- Experience using warehouse, inventory, financial, and transportation management systems preferred.
- Experience in FDA requirements preferred.