The Senior Account Manager will maintain and enhance a highly effective business relationship with Netspend’s key National Client. The individual will serve as the day-to-day point of contact with the client, and will be responsible for results that meet strategic goals, drive revenue, and profitability for Netspend and Netspend’s key National Client. This position will work closely with the National Client’s and with Netspend’s management and staff that work in product management, marketing, customer service, operations, finance, and field sales.
- Lead and deliver on strategic plans for the National Client, while working with internal stakeholders to expand business opportunities as measured by sales, revenue, and profitability.
- Communicate relevant information with internal and external stakeholders and subject matter experts using all available methods of interaction, in the most effective manner possible, whether in-person, one-on-one phone calls, conference calls, site visits, or via email.
- Maintain or improve relationships with this National Client. The individual will exercise judgment to define priorities, and then create plans of action which then lead to results.
- Invest time & resources to secure commitments from internal & external stakeholders in order to mitigate risks, and maximize opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired, with a preference in Business Administration, Accounting, or Psychology.
- A minimum of 7+ years of experience in account management in financial services industry with a preference for experience in payment cards.
- Proven experience with key- or strategic-account management in a business development setting that involves launching or changing financial products and services.
- Demonstrated ability to create and manage effective, productive professional relationships that stimulate and support business performance. The qualified candidate must have superior interpersonal communication skills and experience.
- Competency with modern personal and professional technology products and services (productivity apps, spreadsheets, presentations, smartphones, etc.)
- As provided in NetSpend's Background Check policy, eligible candidates may be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and federal laws