The Senior Account Manager will act as liaison on specific account projects by coordinating work with all internal departments; facilitating information between design, detailing, estimating, production, client(s) and Account Director(s) and tracking production and deadlines to ensure continued progress of client workflow. Be responsible for all of the daily tactical activities, affording the Account Director(s) time to invest in building stronger relationships with existing clients and cultivating new clients. Applicants must have knowledge and experience in the tradeshow industry.
• Interact and communicate directly with client
• Maintain and update all internal processes, schedules and communications
• Schedule and manage account, design and production meetings (Account Director to participate depending on size and magnitude of project)
• Direct/manage show service requirements with Client Services Dept.
• Manage and process client estimates and invoicing
• Project management of all small projects per the direction of the Account Director
• Prepare all written correspondence as directed by the Account Director
• Some travel required for on-site support including supervision of installation/dismantle and third-party vendors and meeting all client needs.
• Subscribe to the company's Mission Vision Values statement
• Participate as a team player in providing overall value to the company
• A minimum of 8 years of account management experience in the tradeshow or related industry.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
• Ability to anticipate problems, pro-actively determine solutions.
• Ability to communicate clearly and professionally (verbal & written).
• Ability to work flexible hours under extreme pressure and deadlines.
• Ability to manage several projects at one time and changing priorities.
• Ability to assume responsibility for completion of projects in the absence of direct supervision.