Do you have a passion for having a real impact on people's health and well-being? Are you ambitious and driven, striving to exceed quotas and be at the top of the rankings, year over year? If so, we are looking for someone like you to join our Advance Wound Care team.
- Generate territory plan of action to attain and achieve territory sales goals utilizing excellent sales skills, territory management skills and customers relationships
- You will use your sales abilities to call on acute care facilities and physician offices to promote key brands such as Allevyn™, Leaf and other products
- Educate end users on the clinical benefits of Smith & Nephew products
- Deliver sales presentations to key customers and customers groups as well as conduct product lunches and dinners for identified customer groups
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key customers, decision-makers and thought leaders.
- Minimum of 5 years medical sales experience
- Proven track record to effectively present key concepts and recommendations to customers in formal and informal settings
- Strong analytical skills to include pipeline management, territory analysis and territory management. Proven success with complex sales process
- Experience selling in an environment with multiple call points and decision makers within an account
- Professional training program experience (i.e., Integrity Selling)