Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Grow existing account relationships within assigned territory. Make daily sales calls in person on existing and potential customers based on a self-directed sales call plan.
- Prepare and execute an annual business plan to drive incremental NIW through increased market share at existing customers.
- Territory Management: Demonstrate proper time and territory management, effectively manage travel and entertainment to within prescribed budget, and attend company events and meetings.
- Manage contract underwriting: Ensure placements are made when requested, meet with Retail, Wholesale, and Correspondent branch managers to develop relationships which will facilitate contract placements when necessary, and coordinate URA, remedies, and billing issues with CSM, CSC, and Operations.
- Be able to listen to customers’ needs, evaluate their business model, and create value proposition using Radian products and services.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Highly experienced in mortgage lending
- Significant experience working with complex customers in MI space
- Strong sales background – consultative selling and relationship management
- Excellent communication skills – both verbal and written
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to tactically build relationships within large organizations
- Highly motivated/self-starter
Prior Work Experience and Education:
- 3-5 years related work experience
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired
- Radian Virtual Office (Arizona)
Requisition Number 17-0229