Senior Account Manager, PC
8 - 10 years experience • Online Advertising & Marketing Services
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
You will be responsible for selling our premium product to companies in the gaming, media & entertainment, e-commerce, travel and retail industries. The role is based out of our SF office, but some travel will be required.
How will you be doing this?
- Proactively generate revenue from existing customers that achieves or exceeds quota
- Develop and maintain a substantial pipeline of qualified opportunities together with your assigned Customer Success Manager, and consistently maintain an accurate forecast
- Become an expert at presenting how our product suite can help a company create winning strategies for the app market
- Update and create sales proposals and reports as required
- Facilitate and manage relationships between our top customers and internal team leads (Marketing, Product and etc.)
- Execute on unique and innovative solutions that significantly creates customer value and positions App Annie as a strategic advisor and partner (vs. vendor)
What will you bring to the team?
- Bachelor's degree
- 7-10 years of experience in software sales or selling data analytics of tools
- Preferable experience in gaming/mobile
- Experience closing very large (1M+) enterprise deals
- A keenly developed competitive nature
- The technical aptitude to master our products
- Superior communication skills, incredible writing skills and the ability to capture an audience during a presentation
- Excellent consultative selling skills
- Accurate forecasting and pipeline management skills
- Tons of energy, passion, humor and enthusiasm
- A thorough understanding of the app ecosystem is highly desired
- Experience with selling to the media & entertainment, e-commerce, travel, gaming, retail industries is a plus.
- Proficiency with Salesforce, MS Office and Mac OS suite such as Mail, Word, Excel
- The authorization to work in the U.S without visa sponsorship
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation.
- All the tech tools you need to succeed: a new smartphone and Mac laptop.
- Daily catered lunches, snacks, fruit, good coffee and other stuff to help you get through the day.
- A 401(K) plan to help you plan for your future.
- Great health, dental and vision insurance packages to fit your needs to ensure you’re happy and healthy.
- A yearly fitness stipend that will keep you up and moving.
- Commuter benefits that make getting to and from work a breeze.
- Working a little later? We’ll cover your dinner and ride home.
- Employee referral bonuses so you’ll get the opportunity to work with friends (and get some extra cash in your pocket!).