Senior Account Manager
Northlich is Adweek’s pick for top agency in Ohio and our advertising and public relations departments rank among the country's top 50 independent firms in their respective disciplines.
The Senior Account Manager supports the team and client’s needs in a responsive, efficient, effective, accurate manner. The ideal candidate is highly organized, self-motivated, detail-oriented and has the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while anticipating client needs.
The successful candidate will apply basic business writing skills to communicate and describe the status of project logistics to internal and external audiences, possess the ability to thrive in a dynamic, deadline-driven environment and have the passion to excel in advertising.
- Understands how to navigate and apply agency resources
- Supports client leadership team with activities including concept development, project management, building presentations and coordination of special projects
- Writes recommendations or plans based on rationale/data analysis
- Facilitates advertising production by performing traffic functions including opening jobs, tracking budgets, and drafting and distributing change orders
- Provides high-quality, turnkey tactical executions
- Understands, explains and applies program objectives and strategies
- Is established as the go-to person on projects from an executional standpoint (internal and external) in collaboration with other departments
- Helps guide and direct projects across disciplines
- Leverages consumer insights and knowledge of client businesses to add value to creative development
- Has experience with web site development, online marketing and digital communications as well as with traditional advertising development (e.g., TV, radio, print)
- Is comfortable with budgeting and billing procedures
- Tracks competitive creative work, advertising, sales and media spending practices
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university required
- 3-5 years of related experience; agency experiencepreferred
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills with demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while juggling multiple projects
- Ability to think strategically
- Exceptional communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
Northlich is an advertising engagement agency located in Cincinnati, Ohio. We exist to lift our clients, our communities and each other.