Senior Account Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
Job City :New York
Job State :New York
The Account Manager will sell products through our channelpartnerships CA Technologies, Radiant Logic, Ping Identity and others, as well as my client's services.
Summary of Job Responsibilities:
* Identify and qualify new opportunities for product and service sales.
* Build and manage a qualified pipeline.
* Work with inside sales representatives from our channel partner companies. Develop deep relationships and supportqualification, pre-sales, account management and deal closure.
* Qualified candidates must be energetic and focused, with relentless motivation to sell and strong desire to succeed.
* Minimum of 5 years of direct selling experience with products from one or more of the following vendors: CA Technologies, Radiant Logic or Ping Identity.
* Proven track record of developing new business, lead prospecting and closing deals.
* Ability to work independently and with a team.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Must be entrepreneurial, self-motivated and self-sufficient.
* Ability to scope IAM solutions, including proposing best-of-breed solutions using multiple products from multiple vendors.
* Ability to create proposals and respond to client RFP's.