Senior Account Manager
11 - 15 years experience • IT Consulting/Services
Our client is a solutions driven consulting company that helps enterprises transform how and where they run infrastructure and applications. They handle everything from strategy to implementation. They are a private 250 million dollar consulting company that focuses on large and enterprise clients and have received numerous accolades and awards for their cloud consulting expertise.
Current offices in Chicago and Detroit with remote teams in Wisconsin, Indiana and North Carolina.
The Sr Account Manager role requires experience consulting Enterprise customers in their data center environment with a focus on Cloud/Hybrid cloud technologies, including: Public Cloud offerings, Compute, Storage, Virtualization, Network, and Automation/Orchestration.
This role will need to have experienceselling to the Enterprise customer segment. The Account Manager maintains a high level of knowledge about specific company solutions and will be tasked with individual sales objectives.
Previous territory expansions have seen spend grow from 1-2 million in revenue in their first year to 50-60 million in their second year.
- 10+ years of Enterprise technologysalesexperience
- 5+ years of Data Center focused salesexperience
- Must have C Level & VP level relationships at key customercontacts (high end midmarket & enterprise)
- Experience using a consultative sales approach vs. product fulfillment
- Financial based selling expertise
- Proven track record of exceeding sales objectives
- A large network within the IT leadership community
- Strong manufacturing relationships, ie. Amazon (AWS), Cisco, EMC, Net App, VMware, Service Now, AppDynamics
- Ability to establish credibility with executive decision makers and IT leadership
- Ability to work independently and leverage resources when needed