Senior Account Manager – Landscape Maintenance
If you enjoy combining your analytical, analytic, and leadership skills to manage projects and field personnel, sell enhancements, develop customer relationships, and create beautiful high-quality landscapes, we want to speak with you.
- Project Management: Manage all aspects of commercial landscape enhancement projects including the field team, subcontractors, and resources to ensure project completion is according to contract and specifications, safely, within budget, on time, profitably, according to high standards and to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Establish and achieve revenue, profit, production, and safety goals and ensure successful final inspection.
- Enhancements: Develop meaningful customer relationships to identify needs and solve problems with additional enhancements that optimize landscapes and create sales opportunities for additional work.
- Recommend landscape, hardscape, irrigation, and other site improvements, help to prepare proposals, and then manage project from beginning to completion.
- Customer Relationships Demonstrate a high regard for client relationships, retention, and opportunities for long term growth.
- Leadership: Lead your field team and subcontractors with best practices and efficient use of labor and materials with an organized, clean, safe, and efficient project work environment.
- Demonstrate proficient knowledge and applied practical expertise of landscape maintenance enhancement projects with ability to roll up sleeves and work when necessary.
- Prepare and deliver accurate and timely reports, assignments, and schedules on a regular basis.
- Prompt investigation and resolution of all challenges, complaints, and emergencies.
- Financial: Manage financial aspects including budgets, schedules, change orders, cost controls, billing, materials, and labor always alerting your field team and management with variances.
- A minimum of three (3) years of successful Landscape Maintenance Enhancement Project Management with a track record of best practices, selling additional enhancements, profitability, and customer satisfaction.
- A proven track record of completing projects on time, within budget, safely, and to the satisfaction of the client by effectively managing the field team, subcontractors, and resources.