It's an exciting time to be part of IFF, we are looking for our next Senior Account Manager to become part of our industry-leading Sales team. Are you passionate about building relationships and generating sales with customers? In this role, you will develop, implement & execute a sales strategy to grow and develop business opportunities that support the overall business strategy of the corporation.
To be successful in this role you must have at least 7 years of sales experience in a flavor related industry. Already having an established, existing network and a client base is a strong asset.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will spend your time…
- Developing account plans and sales strategy that incorporate the North American sales initiatives.
- Developing sales forecasts and control expenses in line with the budget.
- Learning and understanding the customer's industry and products to identify target opportunities.
- Educating the client regarding IFF's products and technologies. Proactively promote capabilities aligned to support winning proposition to the client.
- Keeping abreast of competitive activities, prices and new business opportunities and maintaining extensive business knowledge.
- Providing on-going support and follow-up to ensure timely shipment of orders and customer satisfaction.
- Building relationships at the highest levels within the region and with key global stakeholders.
- Proven track record of sales success working within the flavors industry.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and problem-solving skills with the ability to interact and coordinate activities with internal support team and customers.
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to effectively prioritize.
- Demonstrated competency in managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Minimum of 7 years of Sales experience in flavor related industry. Organic and/or Natural markets is a strong plus.
- Bachelor's Degree is required.
- Experience within the food service segment and national chain accounts.
- Must have experience in account management, developing a strategic account, identifying sales potential and forecasting.
California, California, United States