About the Role
In this role, you will be joining the Account Management team. This is a high impact and high visibility role, where you will represent the company as you work with customers to ensure they fully realize the value of the Highspot solution. You will play a key role in retaining and growing customer and partner relationships, while driving the value of Highspot within the customer's organization.
What You'll Do
- Work as a trusted advisor to your customers and ensure they fully realize the value that the Highspot platform provides to their business.
- Understand and document your customers' business objectives and work with the customer to hold all parties accountable for progress toward those objectives.
- Work closely with the Services team to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Meet regularly with your customers to provide value at every touch point throughout the life of the customer.
- Manage the customer renewal process and work toward expanding the footprint of Highspot at your customer organizations.
- Create and drive revenue across assigned accounts
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Quickly learn new software product(s) and clearly communicate the value proposition
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal SFA system
- A proven customer-facing professional with experience servicing enterprise and strategic accounts
- 5+ years of Account Management or Customer Success experience
- Able to quickly map complex business requirements to product use cases
- A desire to improve your organization and those around you
- Strong professional presence and able to negotiate effectively
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Able to demonstrate a sense of urgency and manage your customer pipeline effectively
- Able to drive the execution of renewal and expansion strategies
- Demonstrate the ability to save and renew at risk customers
- Salesforce experience strongly preferred