What we offer
You will work on exciting and challenging topics together with a team in an ultra-modern, innovative and creative environment. Intensive on-the-job training with expert colleagues guarantees you will quickly become familiar with your duties and perform them independently. Performance related pay and the opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package. Since 2009 Evonik Industries AG has been certified as a family-friendly company by the German Hertie Foundation.
The individual will play a major role in developing business for all products and formulation development services in the Health Care business line. Overall responsibilities include identification of new prospects, development of opportunities and business, support and management of existing business, revenue and contribution margin generation, and completion of reporting requirements.
- Revenue and contribution margin generation at existing and new accounts
- Management and support of existing business at assigned accounts
- Identification of new opportunities for products and services at new and existing accounts across all segments of Evonik Health Care (oral excipients, biomaterials, injectable drug delivery, oral drug delivery, pharmaceutical ingredients, medical nutrition, food ingredients and cell culture)
- Qualify opportunities and prepare offers/project proposals with support of internal technical resources
- Negotiate contracts (confidentiality agreements, supply agreements, service agreements, quality agreements, etc.) as needed with support of sales/product line management and legal.
- Minimum bachelor?s degree in a technical field, advanced degreepreferred
- 5+ years salesexperience or experience in a role with regular customer interaction.
- Must have a high level of understanding of the pharmaceutical development and approval processes.
- Ability to travel within the U.S. for customer visits on a regular basis and internationally for special meetings/trainings/trade shows as needed.
- Past experience must indicate ability to work independently and be self-driven
Evonik Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status.