The Senior Account Manager is responsible for generating sales within assigned F1000 and large accounts, with a focus on Enterprise customers in the Denver area. This position is for a direct customer facing Account Manager, with an emphasis on developing new prospective customers. This position requires a high level of daily activities that include cold calling (via phone, e-mail and in-person), along with a consistent level of customer facing meetings weekly.
Candidates must demonstrate a disciplined approached toward new business development, with proven success in initiating, managing and closing significant opportunities in previously “cold” accounts. Candidates must have the ability to articulate Lexmark’s value proposition to all customers. We help organizations print, secure and manage information with ease and efficiency. We utilize our industry expertise to offer solutions that simplify both digital and printed information, transforming customer processes to strengthen their customer interaction and improve their bottom line.
To accomplish this, candidates must be able to negotiate complex sales by coordinating with and appropriately leveraging multiple internal resources, working with external partners, and navigating across multiple job levels (staff to C-Level) and functional areas (IT, Procurement, Facilities, Lines of Business) within the assigned corporate accounts. In doing so, candidates must build and maintain a network of colleagues, partners and customers to share information and obtain prospects.
This position is for the Denver market based in Denver, CO.
- 4 yeardegree (BS/BA) preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of salesexperience as a 'hunter'.
- Copier, workflow, software and ECM (Enterprise Content Management) salesexperience a plus.
- Proven business development success turning cold accounts into existing customers.
- Demonstrated ability to manage all phases of a complex sale.
- Solutions salesexperience a must.
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, and complete a complex proposal response.
- High degree of proficiency using MS Excel, PowerPoint, and MS-Word.
- Strong presentation skills. Able to clearly and concisely develop & deliver concept presentations.