Senior Account Manager - Demand Generation
Intelligent Demand, headquartered in Denver, Colorado is a fast-growing digitalmarketing agency with proven capabilities in revenue growth strategy, integrated demand generation, marketing automation and CRM, content marketing and sales enablement. Our singular focus is the dramatic improvement of our clients' revenue. We offer a fun, flexible and fast-paced environment, and we’ve filled our building with smart, passionate marketers who are building a new-model marketing agency where culture, innovation and measurable results guide the way.
Working as a true consultant with your clients you help them define, design, plan and execute on a moderndigitalmarketing strategy that will directly impact their revenue. You manage your account team, monitor results, fine-tune and grow your impact as you begin to see results. You are a gifted professional who is able to encourage excellence across all practice areas – making sure that we all work like a finely tuned rock band. If you are excited to use all the brain matter you have – not just one side or the other – then you definitely want to keep reading!
How you might spend your day:
- Defining Multi-channelmarketing programs and content that will drive revenue
- Working side-by-side with clients to quickly understand their revenue situation, uncover actionable insights and connect the dots that form a winning, modernmarketing strategy
- Consulting and collaborating with your creative, media and technology team members
- Monitoring, measuring and tracking campaigns and programs for effectiveness
- Evaluating results in a way that delivers business insights, and identifies opportunities, patterns and gaps
- Communicating expectations around project schedules, deliverables and overall program impact
- Establishing A/B test and optimization plans that enable rapid learning and program optimization
- Cutting loose with a joke or doling out chocolate to break up an intense day
- Working with your team to absolutely delight your clients so that they tell everyone how awesome we are!
What you’ll bring to the table:
- An undergraduatedegree in business, integrated communications, marketing or closely related discipline
- At least 3years of experience working in a highly interactive, technology-driven marketing organization – most of our work is B2B so we have a strong tilt toward this experience
- Around 5years of experience in an environment where you contribute to the strategic direction of an integrated marketing strategy, but then also take a leadership role in executing on the strategy
- A deep understanding of demand generation within an integrated, ROI-driven marketing plan; why would you do marketing if you don’t measure the outcomes?
- Demonstrated strength in managing integrated marketingcampaigns that engage, nurture, score and qualify highly targeted audiences and personas
- Proficiency working across functions where your ability to facilitate efficient and productive meetings, gain consensus and assert your expertise with confidence is celebrated.
- A gift for collaborating to create impossible-to-ignore content that speaks directly to buyer personas’ rational needs and emotional drivers
- A crazy passion for modernmarketing – you can’t get enough of the trends, technology and emerging best practices
- A rich portfolio that demonstrates your work across many industries, products, services and audiences
- The ability to get this far in our bullet-heavy document and not need a double espresso!
Working at ID is pretty great if you like this kind of stuff:
- A clear purpose and mission: we transform the way companies evolve and grow – and transform ourselves in the process
- You love learning: ID is a fantastic place to learn and practice real world modernmarketing skills
- You want to be inspired by your co-workers: ID is filled with smart, talented people who know how to have fun while doing consequential things.