Senior Account Manager
5 - 7 years experience • Business Services
Senior Account Manager - CAN LIVE ANYWHERE IN THE US, HOME OFFICE BASED POSITION
POSITION SUMMARY / RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Must have demonstrated success in selling collections services to senior level executives, key decision makers and influencers
· Salesresponsibilities will include but are not limited to: identifying and generating new business and potential target clients through outside sales activities such as cold calls, prospecting, telemarketing, territory planning, scheduling meetings and relationship building to grow account base. There are no territory restrictions and new business development is encouraged.
· Will be held accountable for personal production and positive measurable results, contributing to the overall success of the business center.
· Must have the aptitude to work withothers to successfully match client needs
· The successful applicant will have the ability to manage existing accounts as well as forge new account business opportunities
· Sales professional should possess “hunter” capabilities, and have experience identifying and developing meaningful relationships within both new and existing clients
· Position includes a solid base salary, aggressive commission plan with unlimited earning potential
· 5+ years of recent Sales and Business Development experience; business to business sales selling Collections Services to clients within the United States
· Must have expert level experience building dynamic and positive customer relationships at senior decision making levels as well as front line influencing levels.
· Should consistently exceed Sales Quota/Sales Targets, and have the ability to drive business development with an established record of closing new accounts
· Selected individual will be competent in all aspects of the sales process, prospecting, cold/warm calling, scheduling meetings, client presentations, gathering requirements and managing results.
· Must be a strong Leader with the ability to manage multiple accounts with a solid understanding of how to prioritize
· Team Player with his/her Colleagues and Customer’s best interest in mind at all times
· Must be capable of selling and leading in a fast paced environment
· Strong competitive drive, negotiation skills, business judgment and the ability to work independently
· Accountability for profitable results, goals and sales targets
· Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and a high degree of professionalism with both large and small groups