As one of our Senior Account Managers, you’ll use your 8+ years of experience in the field to manage and strengthen our internal and client relationships, while ensuring the creative work is tracking. You will possess quick, strategic, clear and creative thinking, with the ability to solve problems on the spot. We favor sophisticated and brave people and ideas. You will be reporting at the senior level, mentoring other team members, and providing perspective on the operational organization and business strategy.
Butchershop™ is an independent, award-winning creative agency specialized in deep discovery, brand strategy, culture, design, content and digitalexperiences. We help companies change trajectories, invent new ideas, evolve and grow up. We believe every company has two audiences — their internal culture and external customer. We find ways to help companies create thoughtful and desired brand experiences.
You’re the glue that binds, the stitching of the fabric, the… you get it. The project wouldn’t be successful without you. You keep everyone focused and motivated, maintaining a positive outlook. You are an incredible account manager and always tie your rationale back to the business opportunities and goals. You always make sure the message sent is the message received. You have a keen eye for detail and can manage large initiatives from the clouds to the dirt.
You know how to lead a team, turning fear and uncertainty into exciting confidence. You thrive in a flexible, ever-changing environment and are not only open to new approaches, but you test and embrace them.
You are a team player, understanding team interaction and roles of team members. Ultimately, you are optimistic and always see the opportunity and value in any challenge. Your attitude, resilience, and focus are an inspiration to others.
Yeah, we have high expectations, but we imagine you do too. So, let’s get lunch.
Required Skills and Experience
- Manage the day-to-day operational and tactical aspects of multiple and/or large-scale projects
- Lead a team to provide the utmost level of client service
- Liaise with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis
- Run internal and external meetings
- Complete projects on a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Ensure accurate invoicing, and monitor receivables for all projects under your direction
- Review and track high-level deliverables + progress across all projects
- Be a resource in helping team members problem-solve and turn-around projects that are encountering budgetary, resourcing, or client management issues
- Implement practices and procedures in accordance with our methodology to ensure profitable and successful execution of our engagements
- Meet financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions
- Grow long-term relationships with clients and capitalize on equity and partnership opportunities
- Work with other Senior Managers to generate new accounts, scopes, and projects
- Edit and review Scope of Work documents with senior team for clarity and accuracy. Write new SOWs as needed
- Occasional travel is required for client visits, new business presentations, planning, and brief-taking
Benefits and Perks
- 401k with matching
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Unlimited work from home
- Unlimited sick leave
- 21 days of vacation
- Competitive compensation
- Learning and training requested compensation
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Project-spend budget
- Reimbursement for passport renewal, Clear membership, and TSA Pre-check with global entry
- Fully-stocked pantry and drinks
- Kegerator with revolving craft beer
- Stocked bar with premium spirits
- Four Barrel iced coffee on tap
- Byte fridge offering delicious snacks and meals at nearly 50% off
- Volunteer opportunities at a variety of local organizations